Our commitment and service are founded on technical expertise. Businesses require specialist advice to survive in a competitive global environment. Our uncompromising approach to the highest standards is critical to the success of our firm.
Audit & Special Engagements
We undertake the following engagements:-
- Audit of private and public limited companies and other entities such as partnerships, clubs and management corporations.
- Investigation of companies in accordance with client's terms of reference, i.e. due diligence or for liquidation purposes.
- Compilation of financial statements in compliance with the requirements of Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
- Agreed-upon procedures engagement such as certification for government grants and lucky draws, fruit machine count, fixed assets verification, acting as scrutineers for general meetings and verification of votes.
- XBRL conversion.
- All financial-related engagements.
Tax Services and Consultancy
We provide the following services:-
- Corporate Tax: - Tax compliance - Tax planning and consultancy - Tax investigation - Due diligence on Merger and Acquisition
- Personal Tax: - Tax compliance - Tax planning for employee remuneration
- Goods And Services Tax: - GST compliance and consultancy
- Others: - Partnership income tax - Clubs and Association tax filing
Insolvencies & Liquidation
- Acting as receivers and/or managers on behalf of bankers and other secured creditors.
- Acting as liquidators for voluntary (members and creditors) winding-up or court winding-up.
- Acting as judicial managers under the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50.
- Consultancy on winding-up of companies
- Preparation of financial statements for sole-proprietors, partnerships and limited companies.
- Advice and assistance on book-keeping (computerisation and manual systems) and investigation of accounting systems and reporting on effective improvements.
- Preparation and lodgement of statistics and labour forms as required by the authorities.
Accountancy services are provided by our associate, Central Management Services Pte Ltd. Their services include:-
- Attending to the requirements of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 including the preparation of annual returns, minutes of meetings of shareholders and directors and other statutory requirements.
- Advice on and arrangement of the incorporation of limited liability companies or branch office of foreign companies.
- Provision of qualified company secretaries and registered office facilities.
- Advice on and arrangement of the registration of sole-proprietorships, partnerships and representative offices.
- Advice on and assistance in the application of permits from government or quasi-government bodies. Some examples include- - Employment pass - Approval to purchase residential properties by non-citizens - Permanent residence
Corporate secretarial services are provided by our associate, M Tay & Company Pte Ltd. Their services include:-
Excellent and Proactive Work Attitude
“The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.”
– William Jones
Address : No. 1 Sophia Road